Why Ladies Ski & Snowboard Clinics are Popular
Ski and snowboard camps designed specifically for women are growing in popularity. Ski resorts across the nation are providing clinics for female skiers, snowboarders, and telemark skiers of varying levels of ability. These specialty programs are receiving rave reviews!
Why sign-up for a “ladies” snowsports camp?
- Camps usually run 2-5 days allowing you to improve technique, learn new skills, and increase confidence. You’ll also enjoy the camaraderie and the support of other women.
- A good program is designed to provide instruction in small groups with other women of similar abilities and goals. You’ll also receive one-on-one instruction.
- It’s an honor for instructors to teach a ladies only program. You’ll often find the best women instructors teaching the clinics. Skiing with women in a program taught by women provides a supportive, comfortable, and encouraging environment.
Ladies, get your winter gear at Patagonia!
More reasons to participate in a “ladies” ski or snowboard camp.
- Along with the quality on-snow instruction, programs offer extras to improve your skills. Extras may include video analysis, advice on choosing and fitting equipment, and discussions on facing women specific challenges and fears.
- What’s more – it’s not only about the skiing! Programs are designed so you’ll spend time with peers, build friendships, and have a blast. Extras may include sharing meals together, après parties, wine tasting, yoga, and spa time! What perfect complements to a rewarding and fun day of skiing.
Share you ski and snowboard clinic experience! Any recommendations on a great camp?