Ski and Snowboard Clinics: Improve Alpine Skills
Ski Resorts offer specialized camps and clinics for skiers, snowboarders and tele-skiers. These camps provide instruction to improve technique and progress in a fun and sociable environment. Depending on the clinic, levels range anywhere from advanced beginner to expert. Challenges range from feeling comfortable and confident on the blues to skiing moguls and steeps to carving and racing.
Why participate in a skiing or snowboarding camp?
- Learn new skills and improve techniques. You will find it rewarding and enjoyable to break past a plateau and improve performance. Even world-class skiers strive to improve technique.
- Receive instruction and feedback. You will receive you own individual pointers to kick bad habits and reach new levels while skiing with a group of peers with similar goals.
- Challenge yourself skiing with other participants. You can support and encourage each other to experiment with different styles and techniques and ski more demanding terrain.
- Increase your confidence. Skiing multi-days while receiving inspiration and instruction from your class is a winning formula for improving your ability and increasing your confidence.
Get your winter gear at Patagonia!
How to choose the best camp for you?
- Think about your goals and desires. You’ll have a vast selection of camps to choose from. Clinics are held at local ski resorts or destination ski resorts everywhere.
- Decide where you want to ski or board. Are you planning a vacation? Is there a mountain with terrain you would love to explore with a group of skiers? When taking a clinic, you can enjoy a ski vacation while exploring alpine terrain and mastering skiing or boarding skills.
- Determine what extras are important to you when choosing a camp. Each camp offers a unique itinerary to compliment on the snow time. Some camps provide video analysis, gear fitting, and tech talks. Other camps focus mainly on hard-core no-nonsense skiing.
Sign up for an alpine camp today! You will be rewarded with achieving new levels of expertise in a fun group setting. Along with the camaraderie of skiing with others, meals and activities with your group can lead to life long friendships. Don’t be surprised to end each day on the mountain at Après events where the beer flows and the skiing stories grow!
Have you taken a ski and snowboard clinic before or recommend one? Let us know!